Wednesday, January 9, 2008

zeros and ones

"There has been something of a lull lately..."
That was what I wrote a little over an hour ago when I wanted to do a blog post, but really couldn't think of anything to say. I wanted to speak, but couldn't find anything worth mentioning.
It is an annoying habit I have. Sometimes, I just like to rattle.
In that hour or so, my wife's car decided it didn't want to work any more. I don't know if it's taking a sabbatical or simply on vacation. Either way, for a while, the schedules of six people get balanced in one vehicle.
On the surface, that sounds okay. Gas prices will soon make it too expensive to drive for all but Internet millionaires whose Uncles in Uganda really did wire that check.
I should not find the time to be bored.
You end up getting the thing you wished for, but never in the way you wanted it.

No comments: