Friday, January 11, 2008

More zeros and ones

In the course of another 24 hours, my wife was accepted into a graduate program and I've alienated portions of the Mountain Stage crew. I'm also may be taking on a few new duties at work for an unspecified length of time. Meanwhile, I'm again communicating with a music magazine about doing a little freelance work for them and it looks encouraging, which is funny given the timing.

In order for me to do the work, I'll actually need the good graces of Mountain Stage. I doubt that I've substantially damaged my relationship, just irritated them.

Man, here we go 'round the mulberry bush and I can't tell if I'm the monkey or the weasel. I might be both.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i find it immensely entertaining that you irritate them. part of what i really like about you.