Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Blood: Barn Talk

"I have two alligators. They're about this long." Holds hands about two feet apart. "I feed them baby ducks. Anybody here watch Doctor Who?"

"My son got custody, of course not in the way he wanted or expected. His wife and three others were on their way back from a methadone clinic. She'd been going for a year... a year... and the judge kept telling my son she should keep the kids because she was trying. Honestly, I don't know how. God forbid, I never wanted anything to happen to her, but I was so glad when they split. Here, he was working a fork lift ten hours a day, making good money, while she was at home fucking around on him and doing heroin. My God, she was only 25."

"I really wish someone would make a good movie version of "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century." It's about time and they could do a really good job if they wanted."

"I tell them every time I come in, ABC --anything but "Charmed." I hate that show, but I guess somebody likes it."

"This is your second time? How'd the first one go? Not too bad, huh? You came back."

No comments: