Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tasks: Two

I'm mildly self-destructive, not specifically suicidal, but sure, I don't mind getting hurt. This sort of thing helped when I played soccer in high school. If you don't much care how much damage you take, it's pretty easy to bust up other people who are a lot more concerned about it.

So...

2-I'm going to see if I can work toward getting into a Rough and Rowdy Brawl/Tough man Competition.

I've talked about doing one for years. So, I'll work on it. In order for it to happen, I have to get my weight down below the heavy weight division. Basically, this means losing another 30 to 35 pounds, while putting on more muscle. Otherwise, there's not much sport to it. I'd get killed when they match me up with some 6 foot 5, 350 pound neanderthal.

I don't mind a beating. I'm not so crazy about getting crippled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know when and where and I will be there.

Jody

Corey Lake said...

That's a great idea. I'm totally on board, man.