Monday, December 3, 2007

Gotta get on with these...

Those of you who came back after the break will notice a few changes... like my archive has been completely obliterated... my blog roll is absent... well, that's mostly it. I'm not actually going to explain what happened, but I am acknowledging that it had nothing to do with:

a- my day job (which could care less about my little ramblings over here).
b-my night job (which wishes it was cool enough to do something like that) .
c-any kind of legal suit (I ain't cool or important enough to merit the attention).
d- Sammy Kershaw, Bruce Springsteen or any other celebrity I've said something ugly about (see 'c').

So, I'm starting over. It's just kind of the way it is, I guess.

1 comment:

Brooke A. Brown said...

It's sometimes nice to begin again.