Monday, December 24, 2007

Geek out brothers and sisters

I don't do a lot of quizes and tests, just when I'm feeling particularly lazy or if I see one from one of the blogs I read that's cooler than most.

I found one on No Smoking In The Skull Cave. It will tell you what Dungeons and Dragons character you would be based on some general questions. I turned out to be a Neutral Good Human Sorceror -only 5th level. This makes sense to people who know me and have read the Terry Pratchett books. Those who don't know me, well... what the fuck?

Anyway, it's Christmas eve. I'm doing as little as possible today. I encourage you to do the same, taking meaningless tests about your personality sounds like a pretty good way to burn 8 or 9 hours.

The test...

1 comment:

Corey Lake said...

true neutral human sorcerer.