Monday, April 27, 2009

Best day

My best day was almost five years ago. The specifics aren't really that important, but it was just a quiet day when nothing was rushed. I saw just about everybody I could have wanted to see and was given the one thing I'd wished the longest for. I remember I had pancakes for dinner. There was no laundry to take care of, no dishes to wash and no job requiring my attention. My ears didn't hurt and I didn't want to be anywhere else. I got some nice shoes and the weather was beautiful -sunny, but not too hot.

I could really use another best day. It's been a while.

1 comment:

Spike Nesmith said...

Today was like one of those fly dreams. Didn't even see a berry flashing those high beams. No helicopter, looking for a murder. Two in the morning got the fat burger. Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp, and it read, "Primal Scream's a pimp!"

Drunk as hell, but no throwing up, half way home, and my pager still blowing up. Today I didn't even have to use my A.K. I gotta say it was a good day.

;)