Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kryptonite

Something I've noticed over the past week or so at the gym. I've had a significant drop in strength --about ten pounds on average per exercise. I can't figure out what is causing it. I've been getting lots of rest, though I've been having to amp up the caffeine to keep alert during the day.

I'm not listless, just a little worn down, like I could use a mid-afternoon nap pretty much every day.

I'm not sure what to make of it and wonder if it might also be tying into my writer's block.

I don't think I should be this tired.

1 comment:

eclectic guy said...

Your muscles may be tired if you are overdoing it.

What about protein intake?

Just as a side note, I was advised to give up caffeine due to eratic heart rhythms. It has helped in that regard. I just decaf it baby!
But fuck if I don't miss the fire of the bean. Oh boy.